LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Board

Attn: Board

Since joining this board i notice a great amount of misguided youth firing pointless questions like "What size is a good step-up?" (what a dumb question) -or- "How good will it be this weekend?" (worse).
    I would like to introduce "Slade's Snippet's", a Dear Abby style letter forum where you can ask the consumate surf professional like myself your needle d ick questions. All questions will be handled appropriately and advice will be given professionally. If you do have a dumb question; mail your letter and $5 to:

Slade's Snippet's
    10 Barvarian Castle Lane
    Horsham, PA (don't worry about the zip, bros, i send letters w/o it all the time)

Make sure the letter say's "SLADES SNIPPET'S" on it too. My dad is the CEO of a canned soup factory and he hates it when my surf mail gets mixed up with his executive mail. Bros, this is an opportunity for me to turn this into some serious extra cred for my journalism class at Villanova. More extra cred= less time in class and more time chillin with my Frat. yoooouuuuuwwwwpppp!

Fire away bros,

-JIMMY

Dear Jimmy

Is it true that frats are for losers with no friends and latent homosexuals?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Dear Jimmy

Is it true that frats are for losers with no friends and latent homosexuals?

Bro,
    It's a surf Frat!!! Top 44 always chill btwn tour stops and pound beers at the Frat Mansion.

To be honest, the name "pumpmaster" sounds kinda homosexual. I was thinking of sweaty dudes laying on top of each other humping when i read your screen name. Might want to change that before you ask another.

Tha Man,

-SLADE

Images
    Rofl ~ troll

What a rip off. Hell, for $10.00 I get a Guarantee to have my soul saved and get into heaven

ok, it's the loser who can't get any friends then.

Thanks

jimmy slader sues kelly slater for identity theft.

Pretentious ?

A self-proclaimed surf professional that lives in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Since joining this board i notice a great amount of misguided youth firing pointless questions like "What size is a good step-up?" (what a dumb question) -or- "How good will it be this weekend?" (worse).
    I would like to introduce "Slade's Snippet's", a Dear Abby style letter forum where you can ask the consumate surf professional like myself your needle d ick questions. All questions will be handled appropriately and advice will be given professionally. If you do have a dumb question; mail your letter and $5 to:

Slade's Snippet's
    Queerbait, PA (don't worry about the zip, bros, i send letters w/o it all the time)

Make sure the letter say's "SLADES SNIPPET'S" on it too. My dad is the CEO of a canned soup factory and he hates it when my surf mail gets mixed up with his executive mail. Bros, this is an opportunity for me to turn this into some serious extra cred for my journalism class at Villanova. More extra cred= less time in class and more time chillin with my Frat. yoooouuuuuwwwwpppp!

Fire away bros,

-Homo Patrol

Last edited by wbluke; Sep 11, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Images
    ill give you 5$ to elehant walk, oh wait you probably did that to live in a house full of dudes that all love each other becuase your "bros". or you could just actually grow some balls and not need to be attached to a frat to pick up girls. whoo wants to do a keg stand? oh so tight.