LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

why is no one out rght now at 36th?

is there something i dont know but i have been watching the cameras for a while now and 36 is pumping a frames like its job. saw someone on the cam at 48th street catch a nice left to haha

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...ortheast_4406/

yeah, he ain't kidding. that cam looks mad good. too bad nj is a mess.
    Last edited by mOtion732; Sep 11, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

Cool

great..now along with the usual camera loving weekend warriors we have people requesting that their be more people out so they can watch them on the cam. It is pumping...and the people who are on it dont need anymore company...time for a work break to cross the street...have fun at work.

Images
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

dude really why must these people that never surf tell the entire eastern seaboard which spot is pumping and which isnt quit bein lazy and look for yourself not a camera and dont ruin the secluded spots for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    is there something i dont know but i have been watching the cameras for a while now and 36 is pumping a frames like its job. saw someone on the cam at 48th street catch a nice left to haha
    did you have fun watching the cams at home all day little boy? I got some decent chest high waves all day at 3 different places in town.

And I can remember the days when we would cut the pay phone lines so no one would call their friends from the beach. Just go surf!

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/...ortheast_4406/

yeah, he ain't kidding. that cam looks mad good. too bad nj is a mess.
    Who ever writes the reports for surfline is a jack ass, where exactly was it blown out?? Because where I surfed it was clean and beautiful.

Very fun in OCMD today. Very dumpy, but some real fast ones. 4 foot and clean. Some bigger.

Really fun in SNJ. outside was long rides and inside had some sick little barrels.. and lots of little A-frame nuggets.