LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ocsurfrider View Post
    And I can remember the days when we would cut the pay phone lines so no one would call their friends from the beach. Just go surf!
    Now that's hilarious!

i don't know about oc, but ir was completely blown out from 7am to 9:30 when the winds went offshore and then the surf turned on like a light switch and fired the rest of the day. it was amazing, i drove 2 hours to surf and for awhile i thought i was driving home empty handed. i have never seen the surf turn around that fast before... granted i live inland a bit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    did you have fun watching the cams at home all day little boy? I got some decent chest high waves all day at 3 different places in town.

Actually man i did not have fun watching the cams all day from home, thanks for asking though. you know i didnt start this thread to cause problems on the site, i was just curious to why no one was out as im watching a frames pitch huge lips, maybe there was current i didnt see, or howling winds that made it hard to get out. And another thing if i could have driven the three hours that i normally do to go surf for a weekend in the off season i would. for some of us that is the only choice we have is to be weekend warriors since we do not live on the beach.

thanks for being worried though, i promise i was okay!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    Actually man i did not have fun watching the cams all day from home, thanks for asking though. you know i didnt start this thread to cause problems on the site, i was just curious to why no one was out as im watching a frames pitch huge lips, maybe there was current i didnt see, or howling winds that made it hard to get out. And another thing if i could have driven the three hours that i normally do to go surf for a weekend in the off season i would. for some of us that is the only choice we have is to be weekend warriors since we do not live on the beach.

thanks for being worried though, i promise i was okay!!!!!
    just a joke man. i can't help but make comments.