LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Sense of Humor

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    3,772
    Images
    26

    Sense of Humor

    Damn, is it me, or is the agression level on this board through the roof these days...

    I am seeing guys posting pretty funny sh** on here and people are responding with Serious comments.

    Can't we all just get along. Half the posts on here are just a joke, and the other half are meant to stir the pot and piss everyone off...

    I mean, that last post went from an opinionated discussion about surf locations, into a personal attack on each other. I get worked up too, so I am no angel, but seriously, I feel like half the time, you give an honest opinion on here, and anyone who disagrees immediately attacks your credibility, your surfing, your mother and your wife, ya know?


    Damn people... We are only talking about surfing... Not that big of a deal. I don't think we need to be threating each other's familys and sh** because we disagree on the price of tea in china.

    Just chill the fu** out!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Upper West Coast Delmarva
    Posts
    97
    You think you're better than me?

  3. #3
    Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum!!!

  4. #4

    Live and Let Live

    I agree with Zach619. I'd like to believe in a live and let live attitude. This forum circulates to wanna be's , beginners thru advanced boarders, surfers etc. I'm an advanced beginner and will go out in 2-5ft surf, do my best to stay out of the way and surf the outer fringes of the zone to stay out of the way of more advanced riders. It's all about courtesy, respect and consideration. I love the water and have surfed since I snuck out of my hotel room at 10yrs old, rented a board and taught myself how to surf. I'm now middle aged and the love of the ocean has not lessened. I just would hope that peoples' attitudes about their little bit of "turf" while surfing would not be so very greedy, annoying and sometimes downright dangerous. LIVE and LET LIVE. It's God's Ocean and what an awesome gift.

    Anecka

  5. #5
    No, man, I'm just saying... I'm sayin', if-if you own beachfront property, right, do you own, like, the sand and the water?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveHog View Post
    No, man, I'm just saying... I'm sayin', if-if you own beachfront property, right, do you own, like, the sand and the water?
    No one owns the sand, no one owns the ocean.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveHog View Post
    No, man, I'm just saying... I'm sayin', if-if you own beachfront property, right, do you own, like, the sand and the water?
    What if there's a naked girl on your property?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Damn, is it me, or is the agression level on this board through the roof these days...

    I am seeing guys posting pretty funny sh** on here and people are responding with Serious comments.

    Can't we all just get along. Half the posts on here are just a joke, and the other half are meant to stir the pot and piss everyone off...

    I mean, that last post went from an opinionated discussion about surf locations, into a personal attack on each other. I get worked up too, so I am no angel, but seriously, I feel like half the time, you give an honest opinion on here, and anyone who disagrees immediately attacks your credibility, your surfing, your mother and your wife, ya know?


    Damn people... We are only talking about surfing... Not that big of a deal. I don't think we need to be threating each other's familys and sh** because we disagree on the price of tea in china.

    Just chill the fu** out!
    all i ever make are silly comments. i find it so hilarious that people will reply seriously to these trolly comments that i can't help but post up another.

    did i mention you're gay?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    429
    Sorry guys... Jimmycraxcorn just really pisses me off... all the time

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ocmd
    Posts
    704
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Sorry guys... Jimmycraxcorn just really pisses me off... all the time
    Yah, apparently he's not fond of me either.. but then again, no one is fond of spongers!