LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sense of Humor

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Sorry guys... Jimmycraxcorn just really pisses me off... all the time
    Yah, apparently he's not fond of me either.. but then again, no one is fond of spongers!

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Yah, apparently he's not fond of me either.. but then again, no one is fond of spongers!
    I've never had a problem with surfers. In or out of the water.

funny thing is...

funny thing is...the top surfers in our area were arguley some of the best spongers at one time. give or take a few names, the guys who pull in the deepest just know how to pull in. when the time comes, they know where to be and how to get it done. the smack talk is completley forgotton when the surf is 6' X 6' and square. the only thing that really matters then is if you have a pair. 9/10 don't. forums let you hide behind your mother. the tall pole in no mans land brings out the man in you. as for the kids talking smack on here, you need to look at wave riding much differently. no one gets respect of a forum. you get it behind thick, muddy brown lips.

Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    funny thing is...the top surfers in our area were arguley some of the best spongers at one time. give or take a few names, the guys who pull in the deepest just know how to pull in. when the time comes, they know where to be and how to get it done. the smack talk is completley forgotton when the surf is 6' X 6' and square. the only thing that really matters then is if you have a pair. 9/10 don't. forums let you hide behind your mother. the tall pole in no mans land brings out the man in you. as for the kids talking smack on here, you need to look at wave riding much differently. no one gets respect of a forum. you get it behind thick, muddy brown lips.
    what the hell is 'a tall pole in no man's land'? i asked jeeves and he said 'i have no ****ing clue'.
    also, i dont understand how 'get it <respect> behind thick, muddy brown lips' works. as far as i know, i dont think that i've ever heard of a dude getting respect for hooking up with fat black chicks.
    the fact is that we men naturally need to talk ****, to and about everything. by the way, spongers are lame **** draggers...just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Im cool with spongers

and people on this site need to unclench there ummmm, well fill that one in. I dont know anyone who dosent enjoy some good smack talk from time to time and anyone who dosent is a twat (just kiddin)

Beach Blonde

wouldnt you like to know...

Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    what the hell is 'a tall pole in no man's land'? i asked jeeves and he said 'i have no ****ing clue'.
    also, i dont understand how 'get it <respect> behind thick, muddy brown lips' works. as far as i know, i dont think that i've ever heard of a dude getting respect for hooking up with fat black chicks.
    the fact is that we men naturally need to talk ****, to and about everything. by the way, spongers are lame **** draggers...just my opinion
    the tall pole in no mans land is when you exit the kiddie pool southward and enter somewhere that you have never been. if you have to ask, you won't like what you see.

spongers, surfers, loggers, watermen, blah blah blah...i never saw anyone give laird a hard time for biking across the country and then paddling around the statue of liberty.

i like to talk smack. but I prefer for it to be face to face...not on a forum!

bet it translates too...

anger whether it be online or at the beach gets out of control.

i find it more of a problem with people in the water. old heads never seem to have a problem or when they do they treat you like a person.

later

Images

i'm pucking as we speak

Oh my god if I hear another one of you hippies say he wants to hug a tree I'm gonna f**k"en puck! Live and let live, price of tea in china, I mean I am really upset how hostile people get, treat you like a person... WTF I don't know where to begin. Jesus Christ!

I've heard less winning and crying from a baby bassinet. Man the F**K up!!
    During the evolution of this planet, man climbing to the top of the evolutionary pyramid hasn't been a polite one. Just remember the weak shall perish and the strong shall survive. Thats all I'm saying. Man Up!!!

...or take up chess or something.

and if I EVER come across that somolian sponger westsidemenace... he better check his mouth at the door. 'cause his ass can't cash those checks his mouth is writing. I'd greet him with a polite roundhouse kick to the head. Then drag him to get his menace tattoo lasered off of him. I mean c'mon menace... for real?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCowboys View Post
    Amen, everyone has been hating on me, my cowboys, and my boogie skills. I was so mad earlier. I dont get it, cant a guy who just straight up kills it so hard on his s board pick up the b board on occasion and show everyone how easy it is to dominate on a boogie. I mean I am really upset how hostile people get.
    You and I need to be friends. I boogie and love the Cowboys! I started the Official NFL Thread last year with the first post being how the Cowboys romped the Eagles!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Sorry guys... Jimmycraxcorn just really pisses me off... all the time
    Pull your panties up little woman... and for those of you that think you know me and where I live.... i'll help you out.... 216 75th street... at the dead end. If anyone is feeling froggy, hop on over.... we'll see who gets knocked out. Better bring a crew with you!