LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sense of Humor

damn jimmy crack head thats awful brave you must be one bad mother

Quote Originally Posted by ughVeeBee View Post
    What if there's a naked girl on your property?
    Then if she trips and falls she could sue me, sue me sue me

3. Damn... being a jarhead for years and then being involved with profesional fighting for years(at a relatively high level), I gotta say that I've been around some seriously tough mofos that scared the bejesus outa me. I mean some downright scary guys, you know the kind I'm talking about. The ones that don't really say anything, they just look that look and you know to give them a wide berth.... The kinda guys you are careful when you joke around them. The kind that make everybody feel uneasy when they enter a room. I couldn't imagine any of those guys throwing out an open challenge on the internet giving their address and asking for any challenges to step up.

So it makes me think that there are three options... one, that you are just dumb (no offense-I don't know you at all), two, that's either not your address and your trolling(which I think is what's up).... or three, you are really one bad mofo (which could always actually happen... I mean, you might actually be a badass?).

I'm on the left coast man, I aint checking to find out which one it is.
    And I'm not saying anything... just saying. Pretty ballsy to throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Pull your panties up little woman... and for those of you that think you know me and where I live.... i'll help you out.... 216 75th street... at the dead end. If anyone is feeling froggy, hop on over.... we'll see who gets knocked out. Better bring a crew with you!
    I know where i'll be sending pizza's and sub's all night.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Pull your panties up little woman... and for those of you that think you know me and where I live.... i'll help you out.... 216 75th street... at the dead end. If anyone is feeling froggy, hop on over.... we'll see who gets knocked out. Better bring a crew with you!
    Wow, this whole time I have lived only 1 street away from you

Is your last name West?? Wow, can't believe you live on 75th street. Do you have a daughter. I know the houses at the end of 75th street, you must have a daughter.

All I can say, giving out your address, very very bad move. Nothing amuses me more than a good prank on some ones personal property. And well, you just opened up the flood doors my man.

I hope your who I think you are, and not Jessie's dad.

P.S. If you really live on 75th, then you will know who I am. I surfed there everyday this summer, even if it was flat as a pancake. I have long brown hair, my board has red and orange lines up the rails, and if you were ever out surfing, I was the the kid picking off all the sets.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Sep 15, 2009 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    All I can say, giving out your address, very very bad move. Nothing amuses me more than a good prank on some ones personal property. And well, you just opened up the flood doors my man.
    I got pizza hut and domino's covered.

Ohhh man... Bet your really loving that tax exempt status aren't ya Jimmy...

P.S. I don't know how you did that ughVeeBee, but that was epic right there!!!!

Well, if that really is his house it sure as heck doesn't look like no Kappa Gamma or whatever, but I can see why he'd be hanging onto the tax-exempt status for dear friggin life:

http://www.realtor.com/property-deta...23451_2345fa05

oh man... Did you catch this one...

Form 990 - Not required to file (income less than $25,000).

Ouch, less than 25,000 a year.