LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Phish is the greatest surf-rock band ever

Lets all face it, Jack Johnson is a *****. Sublime is like listening to someone throw up hot garbage. Rolling Stone has called The Beach Boys "the worst band ever created..." And the world would have been better off if **** Dale and the Deltones were on a plane that crashed into Link Wray's house while he was sleeping, on second thought he should be awake and get his arms and legs ripped off to make up for creating that God-aweful song "Rumble".

If you are looking for a good tune to jam out to pre-sess, or chill to post-sess check out Phish. Phish is by far the greatest surf-rock band ever, and I don't believe it's a stretch to say that they are the greatest rock band ever created. Rolling Stone has ranked Phish as the third greatest rock band. They are only preceded by Led Zeppelin, who we all know ripped their songs off of Scott Joplin and The Bolden Band, and The Beatles which is fair. It's a trip to rock out to "Jaunta", "Billy Breathes", or "Rift" right before you go shred, I guarantee you will not have a better time, unless you toke up on shrooms. So guys keep it real, rock out to Phish and bring the three "p's" into this world, peace, pot, and populism!

- Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet. ---- Bob Marley
    - Never know your name, always question what your name truly is and continually change your name. --- Pokesmot420

hmmmmmmm..

must kill all hippies

if interested check out gary hoeys monster surf cd
    great pre/post sesh music

Images
    Your assertion is most incorrect.

Images
    I like sublime

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    must kill all hippies
    im with that

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    must kill all hippies
    Hahahaha.....nice. That would be a great video game, Grand Theft Auto style. Sound track would be hard core thrash and death metal.

Peace maaaaaaaaaaaan!

I bet you smell great!

Yeah like we really wanna hear you read your lame poetry and listen to phish records. Haha. phish sucks ****. Go hug a tree hippie wannabe