LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    I like sublime
    Sublime is a crappy cover band.

Damn. Hot hippy chick turns me on.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Damn. Hot hippy chick turns me on.
    Until the crotchal region aroma catches you off guard.

I dunno, She is looking pretty clean. Looks more like a non hippy chick, dressing like a hippy for Halloween or something. In which case its even more of a turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    I dunno, She is looking pretty clean. Looks more like a non hippy chick, dressing like a hippy for Halloween or something. In which case its even more of a turn on.
    I think it looks more like a hippie chick who took a shower for Halloween.

Either way, I'd tap that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    I think it looks more like a hippie chick who took a shower for Halloween.
    pho hippie milf
    (halloween costume catalog model)

Quote Originally Posted by pokesmot420 View Post
    Lets all face it, Jack Johnson is a *****. Sublime is like listening to someone throw up hot garbage. Rolling Stone has called The Beach Boys "the worst band ever created..." And the world would have been better off if **** Dale and the Deltones were on a plane that crashed into Link Wray's house while he was sleeping, on second thought he should be awake and get his arms and legs ripped off to make up for creating that God-aweful song "Rumble".

If you are looking for a good tune to jam out to pre-sess, or chill to post-sess check out Phish. Phish is by far the greatest surf-rock band ever, and I don't believe it's a stretch to say that they are the greatest rock band ever created. Rolling Stone has ranked Phish as the third greatest rock band. They are only preceded by Led Zeppelin, who we all know ripped their songs off of Scott Joplin and The Bolden Band, and The Beatles which is fair. It's a trip to rock out to "Jaunta", "Billy Breathes", or "Rift" right before you go shred, I guarantee you will not have a better time, unless you toke up on shrooms. So guys keep it real, rock out to Phish and bring the three "p's" into this world, peace, pot, and populism!

- Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet. ---- Bob Marley
    - Never know your name, always question what your name truly is and continually change your name. --- Pokesmot420
    Sounds pretty contradictory to me. Egocentric closed-minded queer.
    Last edited by Inletsurf7; Sep 15, 2009 at 08:32 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    i would do some unforgivable things.........