LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    He refused to sign Bunny & Peter. He put together the Bob Marley image and distributed it throughout Europe and then America.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Just shut up and listen to your small ass music collection.

I am coming over in fifteen to smack your face cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Just shut up and listen to your small ass music collection.

I am coming over in fifteen to smack your face cool.
    Better bring your big *****. I'm hangin' loose bra.

wahahahah amazing. hippies.are.the.worst.

4. Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    He refused to sign Bunny & Peter. He put together the Bob Marley image and distributed it throughout Europe and then America.

Hmmmm... not the way that I heard & read it. I can't say 100%... I wasn't there. But from the way I heard it, Bunny was getting on in the years and tired of touring and Peter was wanting to take his music in a different direction anyway... Peter & Bunny both didn't want to do any touring for awhile and Blackwell took advantage of the weakness and strain in their relationship at the time to woo Bob into "being the man with the band" instead of another member of a group.

Either way, it's all rocking and good music man. You seem like a rocker, you allright.

By the way.. Mind Control from Marleys son Stephen was one of the best "spawn of Marley" albums in awhile. In "Lonely Avenue" I really thought he sounded like his dad.

Can't say I agree, and I like Phish. There is alot as far as being the best, you have to have solid albums, a healty touring life and good performances, and a strong taste of originality. Phish just fails in the recording aspect. I think people have to agree to some extent with me on that. The Dead had it all I think, but in the same breath I wouldn't call them the best. I honestly don't know where to start on who's the best, there are sooo many people and bands that are just incredibly good.

I can't believe people are coming down on Sublime, you guys have got to be young. Yeah, they may be heavily influenced by a few different genres, but they were the **** not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by steelwave42 View Post
    Can't say I agree, and I like Phish. There is alot as far as being the best, you have to have solid albums, a healty touring life and good performances, and a strong taste of originality. Phish just fails in the recording aspect. I think people have to agree to some extent with me on that. The Dead had it all I think, but in the same breath I wouldn't call them the best. I honestly don't know where to start on who's the best, there are sooo many people and bands that are just incredibly good.

I can't believe people are coming down on Sublime, you guys have got to be young. Yeah, they may be heavily influenced by a few different genres, but they were the **** not too long ago.
    I am old.

Sublime sucked and always did.

They were nothing but a cover band, nothing more. They had no ability to come up with anything of their own.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    Better bring your big *****. I'm hangin' loose bra.
    daha. this thread is funny

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    I am old.

Sublime sucked and always did.

They were nothing but a cover band, nothing more. They had no ability to come up with anything of their own.
    Just curious..... are you a PHUKING idiot? (Ph in the spirit of the Phish thread)

And whoever led off this thread with "Phish is the greatest rock band ever" can also refer to the question above. A hippy jam band that picked up the slack after Jerry tipped over early.... to say they are the greatest of anything is a joke within a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Just curious..... are you a PHUKING idiot? (Ph in the spirit of the Phish thread)

And whoever led off this thread with "Phish is the greatest rock band ever" can also refer to the question above. A hippy jam band that picked up the slack after Jerry tipped over early.... to say they are the greatest of anything is a joke within a joke.

If I remember correctly. Rewind Selector is a 102 track Best Of Sublime album and every single track is a cover. And they actually credit the original artist this time. It took someone to die before they let that one slip...LOL.

And to think. You guys were duped the entire time.