LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    I got nothing. You should have a blast then. I can't really think of anything much cooler than riding an ATV up the beach to find a empty sandbar. I'm jealous...
    haha, "i got nothing", I love that quote. sorry if I was rude bonersurf. yeah, it should be awesome. i decided to leave the other unregistered quad at home, no reason to even risk. this way im camping at a site and i have a registered quad, im not breaking any rules. Not my usual way to go, haha, but seems like the best way this time

Quote Originally Posted by Jettysurf View Post
    ... I'm very respectful of animals and wouldn't destroy anything. ...
    Just say that to the Park Rangers, or better yet to Audubon, and I'm sure they will let you off with a friendly warning.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Just say that to the Park Rangers, or better yet to Audubon, and I'm sure they will let you off with a friendly warning.
    do i sense sarcasm??

dude camp ground or not you been to Hatteras in the end of October i dont think your going to have to worry about people , your best bet is a campground for sure , i was just there for Friday and Saturday at Frisco and the place was a ghost town we had this cool ass campsite under some trees it was tight the park rangers were really cool they all had boards strapped to there trucks , you can end up with trespassing charges now if you are camping illegal