LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watch Vince Boulangers Section from PATIENCE!!!!

Vince Boulangers section from PATIENCE!!!!!

pick it up in the swellinfo store!!!!

chaz

Quote Originally Posted by creative society media View Post
    Vince Boulangers section from PATIENCE!!!!!

pick it up in the swellinfo store!!!!

chaz
    I hate seeing Vince in the water....... makes me realize how much I suck, even though I've been surfing almost twice as long.I think (15 yrs).

Was pretty sick. BUT I wasn't impressed compared to a lot of the other up and comers out there. A big portion of that video was just him pumping down the line then doing a big air. I'd rather see him link together multiple turns. Obviously the waves play a part and obviously some people would rather watch the airs. But I like seeing surfers link together multiple big turns, most of the waves in that video were just 1 maneuver. He kills it though.
    Last edited by WaveHog; Sep 19, 2009 at 06:42 AM.

sick bro!! I am so stoked how it turned out.

i didnt see any pumping down the line... I actually didnt see any pumping. dont know what video you were watching. the kid was killing it and surfs better than most up and comers Ive seen. I got a couple waves in the video. its a good one. keep it up and keep repping the east coast!

KS

It was a good video and the surfing was awesome...the only thing that i didnt like about it was like every 3 minutes "loading rider" "loading rider". That got a little annoying but the surfing was awesome!

whats that song

Glad you guys like it. The song is by a band named B.L.O.R.R (bastard lovechild of rock and roll) and is named "My Terriffic Tushhh". They have a bunch of good songs and they surf.

Chaz

Thumbs up

Chaz,

Great work with the entire movie from the surfing to the soundtrack. Hope there's another in the making!

Endless Summer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveHog View Post
    Was pretty sick. BUT I wasn't impressed compared to a lot of the other up and comers out there. A big portion of that video was just him pumping down the line then doing a big air. I'd rather see him link together multiple turns. Obviously the waves play a part and obviously some people would rather watch the airs. But I like seeing surfers link together multiple big turns, most of the waves in that video were just 1 maneuver. He kills it though.
    Understanable, but dude hes from OCMD. Thats the coolest part.

Surfline just posted the video on Wed. (2/10)
    I think it's the same one as above, but I thought it was pretty cool having the additional exposure.

Vince Boulanger's Section from Patience