LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What the hell happened to Hurricane season!?

Damn! .....like a switch had been turned on , Bill, then TS Danny, then a little windswell...what the hell happened to the hurricanes!? I wait and wait all year for September and I'm not complaining, we had 3 out of 4 weeks with some good swell, but please don't tell me that's it!!!!!! I know it's still early, but looking at this forecast I'm starting to panic...not good, glad I booked that trip to Costa Rica!

Images
    el nino

Images
    it was predicted to be an average or slightly below average season, but thus far its been far below average. The quietest tropics I can remember. Having said that, there has been a good amount of surf this September from non tropical systems.

The government has been ionizing the atmosphere, completely shredding any tropical systems trying to develop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boKjwccQFgU
    Last edited by wang; Sep 24, 2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling/wrong tag

The black chocolate stout will be out soon.

6. El nino year we wont get as many hurricanes but supposily were gonna get an epic winter Get ur wetsuites and hoodies,gloves and lil booties ready

Well, once again I've been landlocked in CO since August 31st. So I can truly say that I am a nuetral 3rd party on this topic.

That being said. That september looked like the best I've ever seen in my life. It seemed like every single hurricane just marched right up the eastern seaboard, and from the looks of it every one of those storms had favorable winds.

More often than not, this is how I've felt when I look at reports in Rodanthe for the past month

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    The black chocolate stout will be out soon.
    Love a good chocolate stout. Basil T's here in NJ makes an excellent one.

Boner surfs... weve only had two tropical sytstems up our coast and both were backk to back in AUGUST! just stay in CO haha. idk im siked for this winter though . got all my stuff ready but theres gonna be alota snow so i gotta pick my weeekends to go north and the other timmes to stay home

Images
    i heard we have a better chance for nor'easters this winter