LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

surfer died in delaware?

Have any of u guys heard that a surfer died in delaware recently like in the past day? my friend just told me that this dude died from our school but i don't kno if it is true. You guys here anything bout it?

Images
    A father died around 35th street in oc about two days go, but he wasn't surfing. He was trying to save his son who was in a rip.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    A father died around 35th street in oc about two days go, but he wasn't surfing. He was trying to save his son who was in a rip.
    Well, thats fu**ed. was it in the morning or something? Are the guards already off this time of year?

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Well, thats fu**ed. was it in the morning or something? Are the guards already off this time of year?
    happened around 6:30pm..

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...cean-City-surf

its a horrible thing, but just another remind that the water can be dangerous. Even if lifeguards would of been on duty people need to understand they are taking a huge risk by being an uneducated and non-operating swimmer.

Damn, that's sad...what happened with the kid, does anybody know...did he make it out of the rip?