LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Missing board

Missing board

6'2 Xanado.. malibus sticker.. lot of pressure dings ill try and get a pic.. its one of my friends board he left it on bayside 16th street this afternoon.. any info would be appriciated thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SearchForShacks View Post
    6'2 Xanado.. malibus sticker.. lot of pressure dings ill try and get a pic.. its one of my friends board he left it on bayside 16th street this afternoon.. any info would be appriciated thanks
    "he left it" ??? sounds like he didn't care too much about it. How many idiots a year post a "lost/stolen board" thread? Tell your friend to use his meth laden head next time!

This is on the Malibu website looks like your buddy is lucky.

9-25 surfboard found its a XANDUA was found between fourteenth and fifteenth

why would someone assume they "found" a surfboard. If that person didn't leave it there, then why the F%CK would they pick it up and take it? I'm geussing if the person had left it there, this guy's boyfriend would have never "lost" his board. People are idiots!

krummy where did you see that malibus website? thanks

Talking missing board

yeah dude,i saw this on malibu's website yesterday when checking surf conditions.i noticed it wasn't on there today,but tell you buddy to call malibu's surfshop @ 410-289-3000 & hopefully they still have it.good luck!

I found the board. I was driving down St Louis and saw it sitting on the sidewalk, there were no cars parked on the entire block on that side. Figured if I did not pick it up, someone else would in the next few minutes and the next person would not have any intention of getting it back to its owner. It had one of the larger Malibus stickers, so I knew that they might know whose it was. Called them up and said I was bringing in a board that i found, did not want to put it in my van without someone else knowing what I was doing. I knew if they put it on the surf report, it would have a good chance of making it back to its owner.

to the owner - I LIKE NATURAL LIGHT!!

Thanks so much dude.. my friend just got his board back from malibus.. he was bummin had last night

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbillstikihut View Post
    I found the board. I was driving down St Louis and saw it sitting on the sidewalk, there were no cars parked on the entire block on that side. Figured if I did not pick it up, someone else would in the next few minutes and the next person would not have any intention of getting it back to its owner. It had one of the larger Malibus stickers, so I knew that they might know whose it was. Called them up and said I was bringing in a board that i found, did not want to put it in my van without someone else knowing what I was doing. I knew if they put it on the surf report, it would have a good chance of making it back to its owner.

to the owner - I LIKE NATURAL LIGHT!!
    Good on ya man. Most locals would do the same, but too many others that would take it if you were stopped @ the stoplight long enough.

Natural Light is your beer, but make it = IMPORT pricing to your liking & good deed.