LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats scubas?

whats scubas?

ummm says long branch NJ but ive surfed long branch all my life and there is no spot called scubas....so what is it haha

Images
    haha...I said the same **** man. I think he is referring to the 7 prez area. Don't know why he would be calling it scubas though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    haha...I said the same **** man. I think he is referring to the 7 prez area. Don't know why he would be calling it scubas though.
    na man, 7 pres is keirnans. this isnt it order but all to wat to north end goes. gaskins, keirnans, whitesands, uso, and nuns

Images
    i recommend leaving the spot names generalized... Instead of giving a name nobody knows in order to protect secret spots or whatever.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    i recommend leaving the spot names generalized... Instead of giving a name nobody knows in order to protect secret spots or whatever.
    none of those places are secret. you can see almost every spot from the road. it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    none of those places are secret. you can see almost every spot from the road. it sucks
    there are a few...

there are no secret spots in long branch hahaha well at least not to me i know every inch of it and none are that secret. and what qualifies a secret spot anyways ? i mean anyone could stumble apoon someone elses "secret spot" how do you know everyone doesnt know bout it but they dont go bc its really not taht great. if it was really that good! then everyone would be there. like takanasi. a good break yah but not secretive. just no one goes there

A secret spot could be right in front of thousands of people's eyes without them ever knowing it. It's not where it is...but when, and how.

Show me one good consistent spot that's firing all the time and I'll show you a FloRider.

Images
    well i have a spot i sured with my friend at the jetty north of 7 pres. it only broke once that i know of. how it breaks is like the wedge. but only high tide when its deep. the wave breaks on the jetty, then a small one comes around, those two samll ones form together and form into a triangle. its was like a 2 second ride but it was fun.

i think the secretest spot i'll ever surf i just surfed the other and may never surf again...dead-low tide and winds offshore, backwash breaking on the landside of a sandbar at a pretty common spot that was deserted due to underrated reporting (not Swell'fo's). I was paddling out and felt this big push beachside, got up and rode about 30 yards until I hit a chest-high standing wave on the next bar out, hit the lip frontside and pulled back into the curl and rode down the face, then pearled and bailed. I'm fairly certain that will never happen again.