LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Images

kooks...

this is retartded it was solid not overhead at all and all those clips slash pics look like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by LVl<E View Post
    squan and deal are like 30 mins away. conditions vary alot. i didnt wanna hear your criticism. i know what i saw. ive been surfing for 10 years i know what im talking about. when you paddle out see a friend riding a wave standing straight up hands over his head and still have a good 2 feet of wave over him. i wanna hear what you saw in different places and especially around deal long branch area
    So you start a thread asking people about the size and than complain about people who are saying they saw different sizes?

What was the point of your thread? To ask peoples opinions and then just bash them?

Images
    hmmm... did you ever think maybe the surf conditions were different in NJ than VA?

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    So you start a thread asking people about the size and than complain about people who are saying they saw different sizes?

What was the point of your thread? To ask peoples opinions and then just bash them?
    thats why i asked what people saw around the area i was in not 30 min away and def not in other states like in VA you dumby

this thread has caught the gay and can't shake it

Images
    so stop posting..and it will rid itself of the gay.

Quote Originally Posted by backside-killa View Post
    this is retartded it was solid not overhead at all and all those clips slash pics look like ****.
    No it was a really good day, the pics were **** from day before and videos were mid day, only chest to head at that time

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LVl<E View Post
    hey guys idk bout you but just around 6 oclock in deal these waves picked up like i had never expected. report was for chest high waves and the waves out there were double that size easily three foot over head so clean and barreling so heavy. pain to paddle out but it was duable. i mean i suffered quite a bump on the head earlier that day so i just wanna make sure im not going crazy. let me know what you saw

are you an idiot it was chest to shoulder on sets. not heavy

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    so stop posting..and it will rid itself of the gay.
    heed your own advice tool