LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up skateboards on water

Check out www.myspace.com/www.oneninetyfive.com boards for Jersey surf easy to paddle, easy to air, skateboard like decks ,kicked tails for ollies...
    Last edited by Surfskater; Oct 3, 2009 at 12:40 AM.

Boards look sick. Where are you located out of.

FrankShreds,

Bro, your goofy question boogles my mind. Get a Ron Jon board! 7'8 Ron Jon Thruster and you will be surfing surf-skate style in no time my friend! Put a Ron Jon sticker on the bottom for extra speed on that 360 boost!

I met Ron Jon a two years ago at a memorial day party my Dad's summer home in LBI. Dude is an ELUSIVE shaper...and total hippy! He didn't say much, but he kept going through all my stuff. He took a couple bucks from my dresser, what are you going to do tell a LEGEND to get out of your room?

Mr. wave hog himself,

-SLADE

Hey Frankshreds you are obviously a f@g! I have no probs dropkneeing then getting to two feet on my 42" BZ, so why would you worry about going down to a 5'5". Obviously you are a newb to shredding. Get out of the water.

You are probably an Eagles fan too. Btw my fall highlight film of me ripping waves edited together with last season's Cowboys hightlights is almost done. Any song suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by GoCowboys View Post
    You are probably an Eagles fan too. Btw my fall highlight film of me ripping waves edited together with last season's Cowboys hightlights is almost done. Any song suggestions?
    Beck "Loser"

That songs sucks, I was thinking Queen "We are the Champions".

you should look into something with a bat tail. friend got a custom shaped wrv. 6'0" 20 1/4" and like 1 3/4". he said it has enough volume for those small days enough umpf for weak and choppy surf but an all around high performnace for this amazing days. the tail keeps him pretty locked in but allows for the same easy wide turns like a skateboard but can still do those fastsnaps with enough pressure. idk just a thought i might get one as my next board. looks interesting. maybe check out the stealth tail from tequoph looks sick.

So I am just curious which board you went with ya boner? You prob shouldnt even go that tiny, Why dont you just stick to a fun shape! you prob only surf in the summer on the weekends. Me Im on my s board and b board all year LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG.