Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

long branch surf report

Report Date: Sunday Oct 4, 2009 Time: 9:45 am
    Wave Height: Waist to Stomach (3+ ft)
    Conditions: Clean
    Stoke Factor: Fun - paddle out
    Description:
    waist glass; fun- get out there!!!

uhhhh yeah, good call... try knee high and incredibly weak and 1ft. nowhere close to 3ft. i don't know what you're looking at but it's not the atlantic ocean
    Last edited by mOtion732; Oct 4, 2009 at 04:11 PM.

Images
    seriously its pretty bad.

yeah, seriously, I was there at that time and it wasn't anything close to that

Images
    maybe they were talking about the water depth?

Images
    Well in Lbi it was bad but i decided to go out at about 4 45 and the wind changed at about 5 30 and it was perfect!!!!

whats your problem motion? Its not like he called it epic and firing. He said 3FT. I saw it and it looked about knee to waist. Couple of fun ones came in every so often. And if you checked it later it jumped up a bit.

dude, it was not even close to 3ft or waist high. i was tehre from 9-10 checking all of mon. cty from north lb to the end of deal trying to find smoethign to ride. i saw guys just sink into the waves b/c they were too weak to hold you up. MAYBE rideable later in teh day, but barely. report is way overstated. sorry buddy.
    Last edited by mOtion732; Oct 6, 2009 at 03:05 PM.

it was weak knee to waist high waves at around 10:30 am a little north of long branch..My point is why get on shaka's case? There were plenty of guys in the water sunday that surfed. If he called it shoulder to headhigh than I can see calling him out on it. It was a fun little longboard, maybe Fish wave. It was most definitely larger than a foot on Sunday. Kook.

you're the f*cking kook calling ankle high slappers waist. you're the dude on the chest high day saying you "OHHHH 2FT OVERHEAD BARRELS!!!" give me a f'n break

so do you call this knee-waist theN?
    Attached Images Attached Images