LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thats flat kook. the whole point is you got on someone for calling it 3 foot instead of 2 foot. Tides, time of day, location could very well be the difference in a foot from one beach to another. He didnt call it epic or firing so why get on his case. I look forward to your reports and precise measurements of waves the next time we have some....ohh thats right summer is over, probable wont hear from you until next year. kook.

haha yeah right man, you'll be seeing me on the cam from the comfort of your living room in january.
    the time he posted the report I WAS CHECKING IT. it was ONE FOOT. it was an absolutely perfect sunny day, clean and offshore. i was dying to surf it but it was just too small. i surfed saturday morning and THAT was waist high to stomach high. you're significantly overstating the swell, bottom line. i'm done
    Last edited by mOtion732; Oct 6, 2009 at 07:23 PM.

You guys are both wacko, I hit it Sunday morning in Cedars, clearly overhead. I was droping in, drop knee, pumping down the line on all of those rights. I got so much air that day. I was definately maybe the only guy huggin the north side jetty of Cape May ave. It was ridiculous.

Images
    this is great...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCowboys View Post
    You guys are both wacko, I was spongin it up, layin on my belly cuz I can't do anything else. I hit it Sunday morning in Cedars, clearly overhead. I was droping in and nose diving my sponge right into the sandbar, drop knee tripping on my fins and I think I swallowed a gallon of water or so, trying to pump down the line while laying down on all of those rights. I got so much air that day but I only caught like two waves. I was definately maybe the only kook out when it was flat huggin the north side jetty of Cape May ave. The only thing I don't get is why do surfers keep dropping in on me and then laugh at me in the lineup? It was ridiculous, by the way the cowboys suck
    wow bro! That is siiiick...
    Last edited by wallysurfr; Oct 6, 2009 at 07:32 PM.

so motion lets start seeing your reports, because you are so accurate. kook.

Dont worry guys I got some ill footy of it. I will throw it in my fall final edit, once I finish getting it all together. May even throw some michael Irvin and Emmit Smith highlights in there too. YYYeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

Hey how did you edit my post, why would you do that. I try and feed you guys some info and you **** all over me. Btw I was on my s board at Cedars son. drop knee talent on my 6'2 twin fin brash. I always drop knee.

fine, i'll make a thread whenever i surf, letting you know the region and how it was. and if no one wants to know, i'll just pm you my report.

I feel ya, Motion732, Dont let the haterade get ya down. I was out there with you tearing on sunday. And when I post my edit they will know. I was killing it, airing it out all day on my 6'2 twin fin. All the bros were like :"what kind of board is that?" so fast. even faster than my boogie b.