LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    looks like its goin to be chopzilla

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    No! I've been waiting for it to come out and kind of forgot when it got released. I still cannot get enough of the new Reign Supreme album...soooo heavy and good.

And old Metallica is sooo heavy and epic.
    check out the bands Oceano and Monsters. Theyre very heavy and more like a death metal/metal/hardcore mix (which anyone who doesn't listen to this is going to be like wtf is metal/death metal/ hardcore mix?). theyre insanely heavy and have some nice breakdowns. good to listen to for this weekend before you go out. Also check out At the Throne of Judgment, Bracewar, Bring Me the Horizon (suicide season alblum), Deez Nuts, and the new despised icon cd.

Talking

i'm more excited about saturday when the chart goes all blue-like.i likes my waves clean.looks to be sweet if nothin changes this week....

Unhappy

damn,the blue has gone away already.that sucks....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    hows that have to do with friday at all? jersey as of now looks a ton bigger then here
    Was this towards me? If so, it's my thread and I can talk about whatever I want... and if not, sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    check out the bands Oceano and Monsters. Theyre very heavy and more like a death metal/metal/hardcore mix (which anyone who doesn't listen to this is going to be like wtf is metal/death metal/ hardcore mix?). theyre insanely heavy and have some nice breakdowns. good to listen to for this weekend before you go out. Also check out At the Throne of Judgment, Bracewar, Bring Me the Horizon (suicide season alblum), Deez Nuts, and the new despised icon cd.
    Nice nice. I will def. check them out.. and I've seen Bracewar probably about 4 times.

finally a swell!!! Looks like its going to be messy but its too early to tell

i know where i would be this weekend in ocmd bit of a paddle though.. but ill be in nc =/

Images
    Jersey looks promising this weekend . Hope things dont change and screw it up during the week

mr. swellinfo

can you ask this system to give offshore winds

Images
    I love super choppy E swell.......
    Last edited by Boss; Oct 13, 2009 at 07:00 PM.