LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend

sweet thread...

Images
    Thanks man. Pray for the wind to go offshore.

Are there any certain spots that anyone plans on hitting up that you normally wouldn't share info of, like a "secret" spot??? Because I'd like to get some really good surf but i don't want to have to fight a crowd. Also, because I feel I rip harder when my board is looking its freshest, I want it to look top notch and snazzy...what should I paint my board with? Spray-paint? And one more thing, what kind/thickness wetsuit should I wear? Just wanted to cover all my bases in one reply. I'm really excited because it's been so flat, why haven't there been many waves lately???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ughVeeBee View Post
    Are there any certain spots that anyone plans on hitting up that you normally wouldn't share info of, like a "secret" spot??? Because I'd like to get some really good surf but i don't want to have to fight a crowd. Also, because I feel I rip harder when my board is looking its freshest, I want it to look top notch and snazzy...what should I paint my board with? Spray-paint? And one more thing, what kind/thickness wetsuit should I wear? Just wanted to cover all my bases in one reply. I'm really excited because it's been so flat, why haven't there been many waves lately???
    go away...

Images
    If I were you go to the Virginia Beach Inlet. I love that spot. It is going to be packed though. If your in VB just head down to Hatteras or something. By the way use paint pens not spry paint and use clear coat over it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    go away...
    do you get it?

Today was fUN, wind was brutal! tomorrow is probably gonna be way too out of control

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ughVeeBee View Post

0/10 troll

Images
    Yeah I heard it was fun today, but my friend said he was getting worked. Tomorrow is going to be out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Today was fUN, wind was brutal! tomorrow is probably gonna be way too out of control
    where did you surf??