LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend

southside of the inlet

Images
    Why don't you guys go check it out yourselves? I mean, go walk up to the beach and see for yourself. I'ma tell you this.. I didn't see a soul in the water or on the beach today in OC because it was downright naaaasty. Stop hiding behind your screens and have a look for yourselves

Man,.. this forum sure turned into a weak vibe ever since those tropical swells pushed through way back when.

Images
    ECSponger you know everything don't you? Because you bodyboard right?

Images
    ECSponger I am pretty sure we can't go ahead in time and go check the waves.

Quote Originally Posted by SethC View Post
    ECSponger you know everything don't you? Because you bodyboard right?
    hahahahaha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SethC View Post
    Yeah I think it might get to Cape May, but it isn't going to be the biggest spot. Now the forecast changed, we will see what happens.
    Yeah Oc is gonna be Over head and Choppy bit in Cape May its looks like it will be chest to head but clean . Cape May looks like the place to be Satruday.

Sunday. They will both be clean but Ocean City will have the size factor from what I can gather.

Ah yes. Cape May with 500 of your closest friends

Images
    Whoa Whoa hey now fella! I am hurt that you have said such a thing! I am appalled! No one has ever said such hurtful things to me! I may just stay out of the water this weekend because I am sooo bummed out that someone could be so mean to me.

Get Real - all I'm saying is have a look for YOURSELF. WTF do you think it's gonna be like? 8 feet and glassy with a frames left and right, with no one out? Duh. These are typical weather patterns that produce sideshore current, frothy and messy disorganized closeouts, and the like. AKA as not ridable for standup for the most part, unless particular things change in this low pressure system off the coast, as well as the two others that are stalled to our SW. Study some maps and read some books.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Whoa Whoa hey now fella! I am hurt that you have said such a thing! I am appalled! No one has ever said such hurtful things to me! I may just stay out of the water this weekend because I am sooo bummed out that someone could be so mean to me.

Get Real - all I'm saying is have a look for YOURSELF. WTF do you think it's gonna be like? 8 feet and glassy with a frames left and right, with no one out? Duh. These are typical weather patterns that produce sideshore current, frothy and messy disorganized closeouts, and the like. AKA as not ridable for standup for the most part, unless particular things change in this low pressure system off the coast, as well as the two others that are stalled to our SW. Study some maps and read some books.
    I'm with you man.. it seems thread after thread has to be created asking what it is going to be like when a swell shows... did everyone forget the **** this site is created for?