LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    tomorrow's looking like the winds might give us some offshore before switching NNW hard, should still be a lot of size in the water too.

Yeah that what it looks like . I had a fun today , I surfed for about 3 hours took the longboard out and sat on the outside some nice set rolled threw . A couple were over head.

Water was nice too it was just the air making ya feel cold .

Images
    Yeah it is suppose to go offshore for a bit in Ocean City, MD.

Images
    skittles i got that boat working

Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    tomorrow's looking like the winds might give us some offshore before switching NNW hard, should still be a lot of size in the water too.
    I surfed broadway for a solid 3 hrs today and there wasnt much size left to be in the water haha...it was maybe chest and occ head on the sets but unless you dp tomorrow dont count on anything that far south.

Images
    man this forecast keeps going up down up down and right now its up for the moment

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by iamcoryhibbard View Post
    I surfed broadway for a solid 3 hrs today and there wasnt much size left to be in the water haha...it was maybe chest and occ head on the sets but unless you dp tomorrow dont count on anything that far south.

I was out there today too I got there around 2pm got out at 4:30 . When I first got there it was chest to head with the occasional Over head set . I hung outside most ( I was on the yellow acid splash longboard) I got a cpl nice waves and honed my skills at weaving threw the inside crowd

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I was out there today too I got there around 2pm got out at 4:30 . When I first got there it was chest to head with the occasional Over head set . I hung outside most ( I was on the yellow acid splash longboard) I got a cpl nice waves and honed my skills at weaving threw the inside crowd
    I was there. It wasn't overhead.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I was there. It wasn't overhead.

Yeah it was chest to head . an OCCASIOAL over head set would roll in . Grottola caught a nice over head wave out side off the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    skittles i got that boat working
    Ah **** ya dude. A gun, some machetes and boards are the call for the next big south swell, eh?I was exploring with my pops down around toms cove today (via land) but it was all washe out and closed off to vehicles, even at dead low! Good luck on the hunt if you head out tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoryhibbard View Post
    Nah man, cape may is a much different beast than ocmd. Should be a solId wave in the water early, I'm thinking waist-head with overhead sets. There's still a lot of energy in the water from this nor'easter. And the winds are looking solid nw now all day, I've been stalking wunderground hah