Rebelution
    Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    The Expendables
    Wilco
    Oasis
    O.A.R - only old stuff
    Sublime
    an of course... Marley Bros preferably Ziggy and Stephen and Bob duh
    total bro bands. go with Michael bolten, Michael mcdonald, jonas brothers, mariah carey.

Im kidding.
    But the bands i have been listening to latley is
    Metric - Pearl Jam(really want to go to the concert) - Jurassic 5 - tribe called quest - ...and you will know us by the trail of dead - iron maiden(pre surf purposes) - mos def - kid cudi - yeah yeah yeahs.
    Very diverse. very good. those are just bands. if you want some banging songs not artist i can hook you up. i have a lot of songs from surf movies and stuff.

I've been listening to Mike Pinto lately.

Not to be obvious but I recommend Donovan Frankenreiter. For getting hyper I recommend Trombone Shorty, he is from NOLA, I would describe his style and JazzyRockFunk. I saw him live and the energy blew me away.

Images

5. Quote Originally Posted by steelwave42 View Post
    I've been listening to Mike Pinto lately.

Yeah, I was big into him back in the day when I was slinging real estate too.
    http://www.mikepinto.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    were you the guy who was talking to the "older gentlman " on the beach taking pictures?

If so I asked you if the current was pulling bad still .

I check it aroud that time and there was 2 guys out
    Yea that was me. it was bigger in the am and it started to die off as the day progressed with the outgoing tide. when i first when out it was consistent head high then when i left it was like waist to chest as you said, but still fun though. hope u got some

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NitsuJ478 View Post
    Yea that was me. it was bigger in the am and it started to die off as the day progressed with the outgoing tide. when i first when out it was consistent head high then when i left it was like waist to chest as you said, but still fun though. hope u got some
    Okay I was talking to him when you got out. I asked you how the current was