LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dane reynolds.

Images
    He may be a douche and ya da ya da, but he gets paid to surf AND that my friends he does well. Check it:

http://marinelayerproductions.com/
    ________
    grow medical marijuana
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 24, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

2. dane reynolds is a local for me. I see him in the lineups a few times a year around here. I don't claim to hang out with him or even have witty conversations with him, however in the lineups he is a pretty cool and mellow guy. No vibe, no attitude (although in Ventura it's pretty odd for a guy to have a really bad attitude, most heads around here are that kinda mellow). I cant say that he ever comes off as he thinks his ****dontstink, you know what I mean? He's from Ventura. We don't have attitudes here. That's a couple hours south of us (HB) where they spike their hair, wear black wraparounds, and drive lifted trucks. Around here it's all flannel and beards man.

you guys are missing the point. Dane reynolds absolutley kills it, he's surfing style is amazing. He is constantly pushing the limits of surfing. What I do not like is reading an interview where pros complain about the tour, or just complain in general. If the tour is so bad, then do not do it!!! Do what bruce does and say f the tour. Sorry for the rant, Guilty for that. But it is simply hard to read or hear these guys complain when they get paid to surf, they get paid to surf the best waves in the world, THEY GET PAID TO SURF!!! could you imagine how they would feel in some of our shoes???? Thats all I am saying, if dane reynolds hates the tour then go and change it!! He can do it!

Images
    no one cares what you think

everyone should just soul surf.. ahh the last great i remember was the legend bodhi zepha.. everyone else these days they're punks. Nazis. Their brains are wired wrong. They hurt surfing because they give nothing back, and they have no respect for the sea. They just want to get radical. It's mindless aggression. They'll never get it, the spiritual side of it.

inlet rider, thanks for your waste of time

7. Quote Originally Posted by sosodel View Post
    everyone should just soul surf.. ahh the last great i remember was the legend bodhi zepha.. everyone else these days they're punks. Nazis. Their brains are wired wrong. They hurt surfing because they give nothing back, and they have no respect for the sea. They just want to get radical. It's mindless aggression. They'll never get it, the spiritual side of it.

Back off, Warchild....

seriously...

hahaha point break....classicc

Thats why I have alot of respect for Laird,the guy surfs 70 foot waves just for the love of it,no tour and hes living the dream...

Images
    just messing w you dirtythirty