LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Images
    Getting my winter rubber ready this past weekend. got my boots and gloves and 5/4/3 outa my storage tote and sitting in a bucked of water with Cat5 wetsuit cleaner for about 48 hours like the bottle says. They are all ready to go .

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Getting my winter rubber ready this past weekend. got my boots and gloves and 5/4/3 outa my storage tote and sitting in a bucked of water with Cat5 wetsuit cleaner for about 48 hours like the bottle says. They are all ready to go .
    ughh. im dreading wearing a hood. im hoping my 4/3 can take me to the end of december

yo, if it's as cold as it was this morning at 6am (31 deg!), then the 5/4/3 is coming out for the dp session.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    yo, if it's as cold as it was this morning at 6am (31 deg!), then the 5/4/3 is coming out for the dp session.
    i knoowww man. im preyin water temps don't dip below 60 this weekend. my new xcel booties don't come in till next week :/

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    where'd you get the hyperflex hood?
    wetsuit warehouse carries them as well as the 5/4/3 Amp. I picked up the 5/4/3 last winter after a 42 degree (water temp) in my O'Neil Mutant 4/3. The suit held up fine for an hour but by the time I got out, I was COLD. The Hyperflex, is lighter, stretchier and warmer than the Mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by B1ll View Post
    Thanks for the help everyone. It looks like ive narrowed my choices down to:
    4/3 Body Glove Vapor Chest Zip ($410) OR
    4/3 Matuse Hoplite (last years model) on sale for under $400 dollars on their site.
    DOES ANYONE OWN A MATUSE SUIT?
    ive heard a lot of great stuff about them, but no one seems to have ever owned or used one.
    If you go with Matuse, size up 1 size. Their suits are really nice but run small. I have the hoplite 3/2.