LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have been installing lokbox in a lot of my boards lately and have been real happy with them. As stated above, they are definitely the strongest fin system out there and have the most flush fit, closest fin system to glass ons. Everything above me that says something good about them is true, i would suggest you give them a try on your next board.

Great links over on swaylock forums, thanks live4truth.

Yea Mofo, I am def going to give LoxBox a go, but those bamboo fins, ouch, those damn things are pricey!

Oh yea, the one guy said the system was much heavier than the others? I thought I heard otherwise?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Great links over on swaylock forums, thanks live4truth.

Yea Mofo, I am def going to give LoxBox a go, but those bamboo fins, ouch, those damn things are pricey!

Oh yea, the one guy said the system was much heavier than the others? I thought I heard otherwise?

Pay some attention to the surfermag.com forun classifieds. You can sometimes find them and score a deal. Maybe even put up a post asking if anybody has an older set for sale? They are pricey, but the best fins I've ever had in my life. Ever.

Oh, and if one pops out in the water... they float!