LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

catch surf's "the one"

i've been lookin' around for a new board for christmas (yes, i know it a long time from now) and i found catch surf's "the one". i was wondering if anyone has ever tried one or owns one and what they think about it. lemme know.

everyone seems to agree that they are pretty mcuh not good at anything.

Images
    thanks. any other suggestions for a board?

Images
    im lookin for an all around fun board that i can take out no matter what the waves are like... and fairly cheap. i already have the al merrick biscuit.

The one is cool, but for cheaper you can have the Herlihy by Toobs

Images
    the beater.
    super skinny standup board. its real sick looking. i think like 150.

why buy a herlihy when you can do standup on pretty much any high quality bodyboard

Quote Originally Posted by nappydreads View Post
    The one is cool, but for cheaper you can have the Herlihy by Toobs
    First off the One is about 20-30 bucks cheaper that Herlihy by TOOBS.

And i have own The One for about a year. SOOO DISAPPOINTED
    its awful for bodyboarding, skimming, and stand up surfing it, baiscally because it cannot hold a rail what so ever.

The Beater is looking sick, and I wish i waited around and got that instead. anyone let me know if they use one.

I tried that board and found it really hard to keep the rail connected to the wave face. I have a 4'2"x21x2.5 One Ninety Five Surfskate and it does everything i wanted the catch surf to do.It turns less than perfect conditions into a skatepark. It punts, pop-shuvs, and it holds a rail! Check em out www.myspace.com/www.oneninetyfive.com

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfskater View Post
    I tried that board and found it really hard to keep the rail connected to the wave face. I have a 4'2"x21x2.5 One Ninety Five Surfskate and it does everything i wanted the catch surf to do.It turns less than perfect conditions into a skatepark. It punts, pop-shuvs, and it holds a rail! Check em out www.myspace.com/www.oneninetyfive.com
    wow dude that board looks insane! where did you get yours? do have their own site?

check out www.congoboards.com they have 44 in to 50 in. USA made. Quality board. They will let u demo one if u want to