LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Buy a surfboard dorks
    agreed. if you want to "stand up," why dont you just surf...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    Buy a surfboard dorks
    guarantee you that all of us that have commented on this post have at least one surf board. i obviously live in monmouth, and i just want a new want a board i can throw in the car and go to the beach and screw around with no matter what the wave height.

Images
    My buddy has the one the medium sized one. . .its alright the surfing is weird skimming kinda sucks but is fun with a bungee and the spongeing is yeah dece. and on top of all that the nose started like peeling off so definitely not worth the money in my mind

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gnargnar View Post
    guarantee you that all of us that have commented on this post have at least one surf board. i obviously live in monmouth, and i just want a new want a board i can throw in the car and go to the beach and screw around with no matter what the wave height.
    exactly, waves aren't always surfable, therefore, a good booger is always good to have in summer

Any stiff bodyboard is good. Herlihys arent good for standup. I find a normal crescent 2 stringer with channels to hold better at standup.

I tried that board and found it really hard to keep the rail connected to the wave face. I have a 4'2"x21x2.5 One Ninety Five Surfskate and it does everything i wanted the catch surf to do.It turns less than perfect conditions into a skatepark. It punts, pop-shuvs, and it holds a rail! Check em out www.myspace.com/www.oneninetyfive.com

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfskater View Post
    I tried that board and found it really hard to keep the rail connected to the wave face. I have a 4'2"x21x2.5 One Ninety Five Surfskate and it does everything i wanted the catch surf to do.It turns less than perfect conditions into a skatepark. It punts, pop-shuvs, and it holds a rail! Check em out www.myspace.com/www.oneninetyfive.com
    wow dude that board looks insane! where did you get yours? do have their own site?

check out www.congoboards.com they have 44 in to 50 in. USA made. Quality board. They will let u demo one if u want to