LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: saturday

Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    It isnt the guards, it is the little tourists with the 600 dollar boards who are practically drowning themselves and others with stupidity. Guards know our objective, and in bb, they respect that. Most times..
    By BB I meant bodyboard not a DE beach.

ok, so, i don't get off work till around 4 or so. im debating between heading to the spot or north oc, send a pm and i'll get ya my number, gimme a call to help me make my mind up

Images
    So where is this so called "Spot"?
    ________
    iolite portable vaporizer
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 19, 2011 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    ok, so, i don't get off work till around 4 or so. im debating between heading to the spot or north oc, send a pm and i'll get ya my number, gimme a call to help me make my mind up
    Just PM me your number, I'll give you a ring. I plan to head down early and watch it build throughout the day. I plan to hit the spot since it is the last weekend before the PINK flags.

Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    It isnt the guards, it is the little tourists with the 600 dollar boards who are practically drowning themselves and others with stupidity. Guards know our objective, and in bb, they respect that. Most times..
    .................word

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkySurfnSnow View Post
    So where is this so called "Spot"?
    if we told you, we'd have to kill you...

Tell me and then you can kill me, As long as its one good day of surf . Just kidding Keep it a secret, theres few secret spots left. And when you find one, the best part is taunting others the are not in your loop. I've got an idea though.

Images
    The SPOT is really some "mysto" cloud break that looks a little like Cape St. Francis...but better, and located at the end of footpath through the mighty sand dunes and sea grapes along the Del(4th)MarVA pennisula.

OR otherwise known as a your local sandy-bottom beach break that is mediocre at best and is overrun with "in the know" locals that don't know anything better, but have passion about keeping something secret. I will see you out there!
    ________
    Scarabeo 500
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 19, 2011 at 04:47 AM.

Images
    skysurfs really got it there, the spot isnt all that great, its a beach break on the delmarva peninsula, how good could it possibly be?

hey my board was 600 bucks i am not one of dem tourists. HA Hopefully the weather/swell cooperates, either way, ill be out all morning. I usually alway check the north spots on good swells and never see any good breaks, maybe it changed with that beach restoration.