LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdix View Post
    you're all the reason surfing is selling out because you can't just keep it quiet and under the radar.

you are all a bunch of ***gy longboarders who don't even know how to surf but love to talk about it.
    bunch of kooks who think the surfing is "so radical dude, let's get some tasty super cool tubes brah. i'm gonna go tell all of these chicks that i surf and maybe one of them will touch me, or better yet i'll take my ***gy longboard to the beach and just take pictures of myself and go blog about it later with my gay blog friends who've never surfed."

stay in socal
    Stay positive.

Smile

you're all the reason surfing is selling out because you can't just keep it quiet and under the radar.

you are all a bunch of ***gy longboarders who don't even know how to surf but love to talk about it.
    bunch of kooks who think the surfing is "so radical dude, let's get some tasty super cool tubes brah. i'm gonna go tell all of these chicks that i surf and maybe one of them will touch me, or better yet i'll take my ***gy longboard to the beach and just take pictures of myself and go blog about it later with my gay blog friends who've never surfed."

stay in socal
    Please Dont hold back,tell us how you really feel.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Please Dont hold back,tell us how you really feel.

Yeah dont Sugar Coat it for use littledix I wanna know how you really feel about my ***gy Longboard

Images
    you have a ***gy longboard that you probably shove up your asshole to help you sleep at night you f**king ****

Wow it took you a whole 10 day to come back with that!!!! You my friend are a true interweb gangster.

What you dont relize is if it wanst for my "***gy" longboard you would have nothing to ride.

Now run along and ponder you reason for exhistance

Aloha

Talking

you have a ***gy longboard that you probably shove up your asshole to help you sleep at night you f**king ****
    Yo Bigdix,Just curious man,Being your NOW on here bloging with us are you one of are forum friends now?

Bring or buy a board???

In the last 2 trips to Maui, I've done different things. First I bought a board through Craigslist, and gave it to some kid on the beach the day I left, and then on my last trip I bought a DAKINE world Traveller bag and brought 2 of my boards. I liked option 2 a lot better....

Check out this blog... www.surfersdesk.com - The place office workers would rather be. http://surfersdesk.com/