LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maybe? I hope not.

Pretty sure I surfed with poop this AM in Southern Monmouth Co. Took a wave in and paddled through a very questionable smell. Never happened to me before but I have 2 kids and I wipe my ass nearly everyday, so I know what poop smells like. I was dry-heaving sooo much that I had to get out. Anyone else experience something related to this today?

yeah sorry about that I usually don't eat breakfast burritos before a surf

Well every time I surf after it rains within a couple days beforehand it either smells funky or there is blatant pollution in the water. Just something you avoid or get used to.

Images
    were you in spring lake?

most likely yes it was **** you were swimming in

Images
    But did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    But did you like it?
    hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Images
    I guess that brings new meaning to a ****ty session.

I hate that sometimes after a rain storm in wildwood you find tons of trash on the beach . Stuff like Tampon applicators, straws, bottle caps ect. Today I was out for a session at in Cape May and before I went in I was checkin it and I found a huge tangle mess of heavy fishing net and rope on the beach . I didnt want it to go back in the water so I drug it up to the life guard head quarters by a trash can so I get disposed of properly

Fish poop sinks... so if you were swimming in it, well it wasnt fish poop. Hope you didnt get any water in your mouth.

Surfed Avon today,Water was pretty nasty.Did swallow some dirty water.Didn't taste to well.Usually I avoid surfing after a nice heavy rain but said screw it at least theirs waves today even thou they were mainly closeouts.

Quote Originally Posted by matt720 View Post
    were you in spring lake?

most likely yes it was **** you were swimming in

It was spring lake and it was gross. It's just crazy to me that millions of dollars are spent for beach replenishment, but hey, who really cares if there's human poop in the water. It makes me sick on many different levels.