LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Finatic?

Images

Finatic?

Has anyone heard of this or done this, a surfboard fin version of Netflix? I was looking for fins online and i came across this, it seems like a good deal, 10 bucks a moth for three fins that you can use for how long you want, and you can keep on changing your three fins. It sound pretty cool, but does anyone have any experiences with it, like any reviews? Or anything you heard about it?
    http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com/finatic/

Images
    i was thinking about doing this to. i saw it a few months back, but i haven't heard much about it. i hope some guys/girls on here have tried it so they can tell us what its like. its a pretty sick concept.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthJerseyShred View Post
    i was thinking about doing this to. i saw it a few months back, but i haven't heard much about it. i hope some guys/girls on here have tried it so they can tell us what its like. its a pretty sick concept.
    ya, i defintley want to hear about this. Its such a sick deal, if it costs 120 for 1 year on finatic getting tons of fins, for that money you could only buy two sets of fins

one other thing to think of, is the FCS test drive. I have never done it, but you can basically test drive their fins for free. you just need to find a local shop that participates. im sure you have to leave some kind of deposit, but its a good way to test out some fins before you drop 70 bucks.

Not sure if any other fin companies do this, but definitely something to look into.

Futures has their thing it is called the futures fin tree east of maui has one.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Futures has their thing it is called the futures fin tree east of maui has one.
    i have seen a little rack of futures that you can rent in Brave new wrld in point. But all my boards are fcs.