LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    J M D Nice words exactly what i was thinking. On othere words hope you have fun man sounds really awesome hopefully here soon ill be doing my dream to. Good luck and stay open minded unlike some of these douches

Images

Bottom Line

. . . it ALWAYS looks better down the beach. If you know what I mean. Be sure to take all your wetsuits, you'll need them year-round.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthJerseyShred View Post
    if i ever moved to California it would be to ventura. nothing like work boots, flannels, and a grizzley beard

Images
    I think we need to clarify... SOUTHERN California is what I believe is being talked down upon. It could be shaken to rubble. I think people there have forgotten that they are built atop a FAULT LINE and at any unannounced time an earthquake could happen.

We have Hurricanes.
    At least we can see them coming. ...And, they bring waves

But zoo photography sounds pretty fun!

Quote Originally Posted by firstnamelastname View Post
    The way I see it....It's just one less person in the lineup
    One less sponger .... BONUS!

Images
    Rock- Enjoy it brother. Congrats on the job... I had a feeling you wouldn't come back for long. I'm coming out to visit. My 2mm is still in your place. Don't take it with you haha. Have fun out there and say whatsup to cleaver. Talk to you soon.

I'm sure you'll love the SD area. I personnally haven't been there yet, but numerous folks I work with have been there on business travel and also I know of some people whom lived in San Diego area for about 10 years, lived in MD for 2-3 years...really hated this area then moved back to SD just last year. Also, they didn't grow up in CA either so their return wasn't due to "homesickness" or anything. They just love it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    if you could eliminate all the people, CA would be sweet.
    if you could eliminate all the people who post threads about their individual future plans, this forum would be sweet.

Images
    if you could eliminate all the people who post threads about their individual future plans, this forum would be sweet.
    Beats the 10 different threads about what the waves are going to be like every hour.

HAHAHAHAHA! sweet