LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: later today

later today

possible late date clean up? light onshores for nj? anyone else thinking the same thing? anyone get it last night?

It went offshore arround 2 or 3 yesterday in AC and further south. NW winds cleaned it up, It was good, prob waist to stomach.

Images
    looks like NE winds all day.

Images
    Motion I surfed SL from 3:30 to 5:30. It was manageable, heavy lips but if you got a shoulder there were decent lines. Happy I went. There were a bunch of people in Belmar. It looks like the winds might be down around 5-10 knots this evening which makes me think it will be worth it again. I'm gonna go.

Just surfed SL from like 430 to 6. Wind was pretty much dead and there were some bombs coming in. fun and worth it.

i was in lb around 430 tide was totally full and it didn't look very good. checked a buncha spots too. i passed. only saw a few guys out and they weren't getting much. i heard it was better south but i wasn't about to make the drive

Images
    Last night was sick in southern monmouth. No one out and glad I went. Surfed past dark. Probly one of the last after work seesions till late winter early spring with clocks changing.