LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

Winter Swim Fins

Lost an EON fin this summer in OCMD seeing if anyone mighta picked it up. Told my buddy not to use em but he did anyway and lost one. I only use them in winter because they fit over the 5mm bootie, and not a lot of fins will do that for my foot. Also a complete ***** to find these online.

So if I can't replace these fins, what are some other options as far as what some of ya guys use for winter fins that fit over a bootie? I need stiffness and a downwards kick/thrust pattern. SIZE XL

the "Blunt Cut" has what I have found to be the largest foot wells,>>> width. ChurchHills as well, but largest size only?

I get the XL's and I am able to have 5mm booties on and the fit is perfect. Plenty of room so that your toes do not smash together. Very Comfortable.

hot buttered...

hands down the most comfortable fin on earth is Hot Buttered Fins. Difficult to find in the US, but if you do, get em! Fenwick Island Surf SHop carried them way back, not sure who does now? Maybe Jay @ e?

In fact, I boogied forever as a kid and never got a cramped foot.

They are the best fins EVER for standups and dk's because they are super light weight. I find they are also great for some winter bodysurfing. They are THE ONLY fin I could ever use ontop of traditional surf boots (not neo 5 mil socks!)

I always ordered mine from oz, I found the $30 shipping was worth it. I bought a pair in 1999 and I still use them today.

Images
    http://www.ebodyboarding.com/Swimfins/Laguna-Swimfins

I use Laguna Swim Fins. They have a soft foot bed and are super comfortable.

I have a size 13-14 foot and these are the only fins I can wear without my feet cramping

R[HTML[/HTML]
    Quote Originally Posted by surfskibum View Post
    http://www.ebodyboarding.com/Swimfins/Laguna-Swimfins

I use Laguna Swim Fins. They have a soft foot bed and are super comfortable.

I have a size 13-14 foot and these are the only fins I can wear without my feet cramping
    they suck. No support on your foot. Try xl bz rubbers. They are aight for me.

I used my friends bz's and they had alot of room... big pocket, but they were really old to. I'd check them out tho. In the past I used my churchies but lost one and gave one to a friend in need, so I'm in the same boat as you. I'll be picking some up soon, so I'll let you know what I get & how they feel...