LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Just a little FYI if you plan on going to N. Wildwood to surf.

They are doing a beach replenishment from 1st -15th street . Looks like they are building a big hill of sand along the strech of beach to stop the beach from eroding this winter. Well I went there today to check it and as I was walking towards the Water some contruction worker in a offroad utiltiy cart told me the beach was closed. I gave him a laugh and kept walking figured he was joking. They was asked me where I was going So I told him to watch water and the one guy who was out surifng. He said that the beach was closed and I had to leave . Well I asked him who said the beach was closed cause there are no signs or anything stating this he said it was closed and thats all I needed to know.

Well after he rode off I walked down the the water and this guy in a truck comes up to me and said that next time I dont leave he is gonna call the cops. I said fxxx you call them there are People down there walkin by the water and a guy walkin his dog . I dont what the issue is but call them if you want. The cops came down and said that the beach isnt closed but I can walk where there are working (which I wasnt) .
    So if you go to wildwood to check it dont let them try to tell you the beach is closed cause its not

Haha. I was surfing right there this morning.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Haha. I was surfing right there this morning.
    I was there around 1:30 there was one guy out . His mom came down looking for him . All I could here her say is she was gonna Fxxk'n kill him I guess he snuck out the go surf I dont know but it was funny