LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 96l lookin sexy

96l lookin sexy

looks like we are getting some swell from this gale midweek, eh? and it might strengthen to a sub-tropical cyclone! whatever, i'm stoked, not like we haven't had swell lately, but i'm a weather geek.

Images
    yeah you are a weather gook! U were looking pretty geeky at secrets on haloween thanks for the good look on letting us in line with you kids

Images
    looks pretty good for new england, but not really too good for the mid atlantic. We should see some moderate sized E swells, but E swells generally are just close out walls around here.

Images
    Hopefully there is still some swell left for the weekend.

Images
    yeah now that it's dark at 5pm! This time of year is depressing. No after work sessions. Still too dark to go out before work. Why do we insist on messing with the clocks?

I guess I'll have to hope for weekend swell events.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    yeah now that it's dark at 5pm! This time of year is depressing. No after work sessions. Still too dark to go out before work. Why do we insist on messing with the clocks?

I guess I'll have to hope for weekend swell events.
    with you a hundred percent. after work sessions are so crucial and now it's f'd for months. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    yeah you are a weather gook! U were looking pretty geeky at secrets on haloween thanks for the good look on letting us in line with you kids
    hah hell ya dude. at least i wasn't jagerbombin every chance i got and stinkin the place up with cologne. ya guido.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    looks pretty good for new england, but not really too good for the mid atlantic. We should see some moderate sized E swells, but E swells generally are just close out walls around here.
    right on, thanks for the update. something's always better than nothing though

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    with you a hundred percent. after work sessions are so crucial and now it's f'd for months. ugh.
    Ugh is right. I work about 15 minutes from the beach... get out at 4, hopefully suited up and in the water by 4:30 if I'm lucky and out at 5:15 latest? Oh yeah, can't wait for that 30 minute session...

Images
    ^ I've experienced the 20-30 minute session. I'm about 20-25 from the water and get out at 4 (sometime around 3:50 when the boss isn't looking, every second counts at this point). Get to the beach at 4:20 in the water by 4:30 and if we have high pressure then 5:15 but if low/clouds probly 5 :. (

Anyone know exactly what time you can paddle out in the morning now? I was up at around 6 this morning and it looked like I could see enough to go.