LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

New RC in arsenal!

Picked up a new 7'2 Ricky Carroll "mini me" over the weekend! I already have the 8'4 RC and wanted the same "longboard" shape with alittle bit more of a "shortboard" feel. It is exactly like my longboard, just shorter. It has the chined rails(the difference maker!!!) and a 5 box set-up. Planning on riding it with a single fin or quad set-up. STOCKED!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    Picked up a new 7'2 Ricky Carroll "mini me" over the weekend! I already have the 8'4 RC and wanted the same "longboard" shape with alittle bit more of a "shortboard" feel. It is exactly like my longboard, just shorter. It has the chined rails(the difference maker!!!) and a 5 box set-up. Planning on riding it with a single fin or quad set-up. STOCKED!
    please go away and stop surfing immediately.
    please.

Cornway---Go **** yourself! You douche!

Dont reply either you ccoocckksucker

...im pretty stocked for this thread

... super stocked.

Ricky Carroll is a genius man. He just shaped a rocket fish for me a couple of months ago. I brought him my old rocket fish and he tweaked the dimensions a bit and tightened the rails. Board works great and I'm definitely stoked. He's a cool guy as well and so are the guys that work in his factory.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    please go away and stop surfing immediately.
    please.
    Conway, you are such a miserable little terd. It must really suck being you. I'm sure your parents are soooo proud.

Pfox, cant wait to steal your new board and show you how to ride it correctly

so stocked right now!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    next time you see a guy out in pawley's island on a mini longboard shape with a quad fin set-up, try as hard as you can not to laugh, because you see, the man riding it has very thin skin