LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    next time you see a guy out in pawley's island on a mini longboard shape with a quad fin set-up, try as hard as you can not to laugh, because you see, the man riding it has very thin skin
    no, we are just nice people who have no problem with sharing waves with other nice people. based on your past entries you dont qualify and please explain why someone would laugh???? do you sit out there just crackin on other people? do you get any surfing in at all? you got this surfin thing all backwards. we aint tryin to be cool like you....WE SURF

Images
    i agree with cricha

That thing ought to be fun. I know a guy with a stringerless quad fin longboard with carbon rails. Thing turns like a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    That thing ought to be fun. I know a guy with a stringerless quad fin longboard with carbon rails. Thing turns like a dream.
    Now we just gotta get some waves for Mr. Fox to ride his new board on. hopefully sooner than later. I'm gonna get the same board but 6' 4". Reminds me of an old school skate deck. It just looks like an all around great board. I may be incorrect about this but my thoughts are that transitioning back and fourth from the 8' 4" mini longboard shape which is identical to this new shorter board will require less of an adjustment. hope I am right!

I need to try that board pfox !!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    anyone seen those 8 foot quad superfish xl's 7s makes?
    i need one of those to get my shred on, since my longboard only has three fin boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
    I need to try that board pfox !!
    thats the perfect shortboard for white buffalo....the slimmer trimmer kind of sexy white buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    thats the perfect shortboard for white buffalo....the slimmer trimmer kind of sexy white buffalo
    The white llama w/ big balls !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
    The white llama w/ big balls !!
    i know how to close out a posting.......