LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this weekend

waves tomorrow and wednesday... not looking good for weekend, stay home

Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    ill go out in thigh high and clean this weekend cause i just want some tasty peelers. Keep an eye on the forcast. Waist high is really fun soetimes if its barreling good. Thigh is also sometimes really fun.
    Thanks! Your penejiz? i watch all of your videos.

Quote Originally Posted by BRbodyboard View Post
    Thanks! Your penejiz? i watch all of your videos.
    Haha yeah whats ur youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    heed your own advice layer downer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    heed your own advice layer downer
    HaHa....Glad to see we annoy you. What is it that really bothers you, a bodyboarder slotted deeper than you ever will be or you pretty much suck @ surfing? Would have to be something along those lines for you to search all the BBER posts to make a comment every time.

Anyway, not going to have a BBER vs surfer discussion on which one is better. To each their own & I enjoy good surfing/waveriding regardless what they are riding.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    HaHa....Glad to see we annoy you. What is it that really bothers you, a bodyboarder slotted deeper than you ever will be or you pretty much suck @ surfing? Would have to be something along those lines for you to search all the BBER posts to make a comment every time.

Anyway, not going to have a BBER vs surfer discussion on which one is better. To each their own & I enjoy good surfing/waveriding regardless what they are riding.
    thanks for settin' me straight chuckles

Images
    Jimmy cracks jokes!! You Sir, are a reh-tard!

For everyone who writes the "This weekend" threads

If you're stoked, you'll drive 6 hours to surf occ. waist high mush burgers on lake Michigan and have a freakin' blast and make some memories. If you're not, you'll ***** about driving 20 min. for some clean 5ft. barrels and grouch a lot and hate your life. Make up your mind to have a good time and you will.

Stop asking "Should I go this weekend and where?" and start asking, "How soon can I get there?"

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

Thumbs up yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Data View Post
    If you're stoked, you'll drive 6 hours to surf occ. waist high mush burgers on lake Michigan and have a freakin' blast and make some memories. If you're not, you'll ***** about driving 20 min. for some clean 5ft. barrels and grouch a lot and hate your life. Make up your mind to have a good time and you will.

Stop asking "Should I go this weekend and where?" and start asking, "How soon can I get there?"
    this

no but seriously enough with the this weekend stuff. lame
    ________
    Yamaha XS500
    Last edited by JDallam; Jan 19, 2011 at 06:01 AM.