LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Chemical in Neo-prene

Is there a special chemical in neo-prene that super-activates your digestive system and makes you have to take a **** right before your about to go out?

You finally get on your 5/4, and just as you get your leash on and start walking out you get that terrible tightness in your stomach. You know you will have a much better session if you take care of your business but you are way to lazy to unsuit!

Anybody else experience this all the time!?

2. Quote Originally Posted by sweeet26 View Post
    Is there a special chemical in neo-prene that super-activates your digestive system and makes you have to take a **** right before your about to go out?

You finally get on your 5/4, and just as you get your leash on and start walking out you get that terrible tightness in your stomach. You know you will have a much better session if you take care of your business but you are way to lazy to unsuit!

Anybody else experience this all the time!?

Do you drink a lot of coffee on your way down to the shore? Empty stomach, nice big cup of coffee for the road, things will hit just about the time you get to the beach... took me years to figure out the correlation.

Images
    could be the rush of adrenaline you get before you paddle out, which makes you poop.

Images
    It's just the sight of waves. Happens to me just about every time. And it happens to my friend as well.

No more taking that nice poo by just pulling your boardshorts down..

Images
    Its the excitement. I get it when I get nervous, but not before surfing (cuz I shred so hard the ocean actually gets nervous). Your stomach could be considered your second brain, so if you're mentally excited - you'll be gastrointestinally excited too!

there's nothing worse than having an unplanned emergency deuce call strike when you are in a full suit. we're talking about the dawn patrol after a night of hot wings and dogfish 60 minute ipa.

it seems like that nasty construction site porta-john gets farther and farther away the faster you run toward it.

somebody should market a wetsuit with a flap in the back like old fashioned pajamas used to have.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    somebody should market a wetsuit with a flap in the back like old fashioned pajamas used to have.
    Or just a sealed zipper would be enough.

Images
    Hahaha!
    Just go in your wetsuit, it'll get flushed out eventually.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Hahaha!
    Just go in your wetsuit, it'll get flushed out eventually.
    pissing in your wetsuit is one thing, but dropping a deuce? that's just a little much

Images
    When I check the waves I always get anxious and it makes me poo poo before I pull on the suit. The worst is when you get in it and THEN you feel the urge.

"Always take a pre-game dump." :