LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stolen Board and Wetsuit!

STOLEN BOARD AND WETSUIT:

Stolen from the Bethany Beach Area, out of my truck parked in front of my home, on Friday, October 30th.

BOARD:
    6’5” Stretch Quad, Fletcher Model
    Surf-tech Model-All White-Gray Stringer Stripe
    Ding on nose, rail, bat-tail and fin box!
    Clear Fins, No traction deck.

There is very, very, very few of these boards ever made in surf-tech. As far as I know, it was the only model being surfed around Delmarva. It sticks out quick.

WETSUIT:
    O’Neil, 4/3 Mutant All Black
    Size Large, Like New
    All Black with Grey Logo
    No Hood Attached

I have received a tip-off from 2 different people saying, “2 kids, 1 from Selbyville Middle and 1 from Indian River were seen with the gear.” And a neighbor said, “I saw two kids hanging around the yard for about 15 minutes,” at approximately the same time it went down.

If you have any information that leads to the arrest of anyone who is involved with the theft of my board and suit, you will be rewarded. Just send me a message, I will get your info and send you cash!

Thanks,
    Steve O’Boyle

Images
    Go to you local surfshop give them a heads up . Most likely they will trade them in or try to sell them . Also check the local spots where the younger guys hangout . You said they were kids right , Kids dont know when to keep the mouths shut and will probally blab it out to someone

Talking

yeah,chances are a kid won't fit in that wetsuit,so they'll most likely try to sell it or trade them

Thumbs down

Steve,

I will keep my eyes open....Who steals a wetsuit anyways!?! You know how much pee goes on in those things? They will be caught...especially in the Bethany area.

Thanks guys...

i think someone will get em if not me. and call me if you see my board, I will take good care of you when I see my stuff again!

ps: I generally piss in that suit 4 or 5 times per session!

Talking

the community around Bethany here is pretty tight.i think you'll see these again probably.dude,i thought i was the only 1 that pissed that much in 1 session.

Damn seems like everyone in bethany is getting hit a buddy and his roomate got hit a few days ago.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

heck yeah i pee

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboarddude View Post
    the community around Bethany here is pretty tight.i think you'll see these again probably.dude,i thought i was the only 1 that pissed that much in 1 session.
    on a good cold day, i usually go 5 times an hour. aka last week i definitely pissed at least 15 times. that counts little 5 second ones too

Images
    Steve I am keeping a lookout & have passed on the word when you sent the text the other day to my nephew's who go to HS @ IR. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    on a good cold day, i usually go 5 times an hour. aka last week i definitely pissed at least 15 times. that counts little 5 second ones too
    hehe,we're gonna call you "'ol salty"