Images

Swine Flu

Do you know anyone who has it???

Images
    my friend's step brother in cape may has it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    my friend's step brother in cape may has it

I feel his pain . I have it too . It is the worse thing to ever get . Its 100 time worse than the regulare flu

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Do you know anyone who has it???
    its widespread throughout the U.S. ****s going through my university like hell

Images
    The F'd up part is I dont know where I got it . Saturday I took the kids out trick or treat and sunday I hung out at home and Mon - tues I went to work . I did stop at wawa or any thing. Gots me boggled

Images
    What university?

Images
    The F'd up part is I dont know where I got it . Saturday I took the kids out trick or treat and sunday I hung out at home and Mon - tues I went to work . I did stop at wawa or any thing. Gots me boggled
    i think it would've most likely been the trick or treating, theres a lot of people touching candy and all that other nonsense, at least your kids dont have it, it would've been a lot worse for them

Images
    Yeah they were sick sunday and monday but they tested negative for it . My wife feels like crap too she went to the Dr cause she is pregenant and didnt want get it and they got her on some meds to fight it off . She tested negative for it too. I had to work all day with it too. Drive a hour from my work to the DR's office in cape may . I bearly made it home . My body aches so bad I could barley push the gas pedal in my car . ANd man one minute is am sweating me ass off next I am freezing . dont gte me started on teh shakes i got too

Images
    i havnt gotten swine but ive had a bad flu before, my temperature hit a little over 104, i cant even imagine how swine is

Images
    spiked candy