LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu

Images
    yeah my temp was at 103.4 went took it . When they took my blood pressure they couldnt get a accurate reading cause I was shakin so bad. This really sucks. I got 4 differnent meds to take and I can go back to work till the fever is gone. So I guess I am stuck home til it does.

that h1n1 shot seems a little sketchy

Images
    I didnt get it there are no shots in Cape May County

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    heres a big question for everyone that does have it or no of someone who does have it. are you guys throwing up and coughing a lot with the fever?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    heres a big question for everyone that does have it or no of someone who does have it. are you guys throwing up and coughing a lot with the fever?
    I have alot of coughing with fever, Shakes , Chills followed by feeling on fire. No vomiting yet I just ate somethng not to long ago

just go to www.webmd.com and check it out on there. my buddy has swine and he says he gets really tired and a loss off appatite so the fact that your eating is good

Images
    I wasnt hngery all day I ate a egg mc muffing at 8am and I just ate not to long ago . I wanst even hungery I forced my self to eat.

I was tested and came back Positive for swine flu . They stuck a swab up my nose and took it in there testing room and 10 min they came back with the results and it was positve for swine flu . I am just glad I am the only one who has it in my house

i had mine over the summer. flu symptoms at first then BAM i had a nasty ass dry cough for 3 weeks. I could hardly breathe, it felt like i was suffocating.

it was probably Al Qaeda

Images
    Had it 2 weeks ago. Caught it from my son. I wasn't tested but was confirmed that I had the flu and 100 percent of the cases currently in MD are swine flu. It was the worst illness that I have had in decades. Down and out with fever, chills, sweats etc for 5 days followed by a dry cough for 2 weeks. Not fun but I did drop 5 pounds without a work out which is a bonus .