LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    What university?
    upenn. yeah, just got my H1N1 shot. bring it on piggy mother****ers!

I had it this summer while I was in Colorado backpacking. It was the first nigh out and I had a fever of 104 and was dillusional. I had to hike out but thank God it was the first night out and we had goten a late start the day before, it was only 2 miles but it felt like 10. After that i laid on an air matress in my cousins house for a week.

Images
    i just had strep and flu last week and weekend. my god it sucked major ***k. the doctor tested me for strep but somehow both came out positive. the worst part about was that i had no appetite on fri. then on sat. when i woke up to take my med i fainted in the bathroom. then when i tried walking out of the bathroom, i fainted again and hit my head on the side of the coffee table. now over all of this i have a nice little cut on the side of my face. plus, we had a nice little swell on sat. that i missed because of a high fever and all the other symptoms.

Images
    well my fever is going down It was 101 when I took it when I woke up They got me on Tamaflu and a cough sryup with codeine in it . I still got the shakes and chill but they were not as bad as yesterday

Images
    i heard that everyone from PA has swine... a rumor like that has to be true

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    well my fever is going down It was 101 when I took it when I woke up They got me on Tamaflu and a cough sryup with codeine in it . I still got the shakes and chill but they were not as bad as yesterday
    Mmmmm codeine. aren't you lucky

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    Mmmmm codeine. aren't you lucky
    yeah that shiz knocks you out

its not a big deal. unless youre old as hell, youre pregnant, or you haave a weak immune system or have azhma. CBA had 121 kids out of school yesterday. but not all have swine. most were jsut staying home from getting it. and if you surf youre obv really fit and your probbaly not gonna get it. idk if anyoness ever compared the deaths from swine compared to the normal deaths each year from the normal flu but the normal flu is alot more deadly hahaha

Images
    my roomate got it in college and i didnt even get it. It affects everyone different though, some people just react really badly to it no matter what their age.

Images
    I think swine is some sort of conspiracy. Does anyone even know what swine this emerged from?