LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY Yankees

Images

NY Yankees

For the love of god..can the freaking phillies please win. I can't hear these freaking yankee fans anymore. i'm gonna go postal

Images
    I'm not even really a baseball fan, but I do hate the Yankees

i hate the yankees more then anything.....mets fan till i die

ok so could they play any worse.

I used to be a diehard yankee hater but I think they've had their ****s in the dirt long enough to actually appreciate this win. Yeah they're mostly still a bunch of over-paid egotistical prix but they beat a really REALLY good team and had to work for it for the most part.

I have a friend from upstate who is a life-long yankee fan...not some hat tilting knuckle dragging spouting off at the mawth bronx till death type, but a real fan born in pinstripes, and she helped me see the Yanks in a more positive light. Especially Jeter, I used to think he was the biggest prick but she laid down all his community work and stuff for me and kind of turned me around on him, they don't just hand out the Palmero award for nothing you know?

A-Rod is still a jackass though, someday I'd like to see him cry like that for having had his ass kicked.

Images
    About time this baseball crap is over...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    About time this baseball crap is over...
    Seriously.......I can't stand baseball either.

Images
    Well, the highest paid team is expected to win... just wish my phillies could have pulled it out. Until next year.

There's a reason why there has only been 1 team to repeat in the last 87 years and that reason has been validated, I love the Phillies, I've been a die hard Philly fan since I was little and it was heartbreaking to see them lose a series that I know they had every chance of winning, but you have to hit and bring home baserunners to win the game and have a strength in you bullpen, it's too bad Romero's season turned out the way it did, I think he could have had an impact in the bullpen this series. And don't get me started on Lidge and Hamels, maybe if he wasn't so involved in making Comcast commercials, he could have trained a little harder and pitched like the pitcher he has the potential to be. Congratulations to the New York Yankees, although I don't particularly like their team, they did what needed to be done to win the World Series and that's why they are 2009 World Champions of baseball and my team is the first loser.

Images
    I love baseball and Im a die hard orioles fan.....nough said
    The biggest market teams are able to pick players off a shelf and throw them in a lineup. Its more about individuals and seems as though there is no team identity anymore. Really pisses me off I hate the yankees as well...Mark Texiera is such a cock gobbler saying his dad took him to O's games and he rooted for the pin stipes...what a crock of S*IT