LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Old school board for sale

    Hey guys. I have this 6'6" bob webb "action" board laying around and I need to get rid of it. It's got really thick, boxy rails and a pintail. It's seen its share of abuse, and it is apparent. I'm trying to get rid of it though, so $75 takes it. You can definitely check it out anytime, i'm in OCMD.

    It's got neon colors for the "Action" label, glassed-in yellow fins, and a pink leash. crazy board.

    Private message me for interest or offers, or for my phone number.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    Hey guys. I have this 6'6" bob webb "action" board laying around and I need to get rid of it. It's got really thick, boxy rails and a pintail. It's seen its share of abuse, and it is apparent. I'm trying to get rid of it though, so $75 takes it. You can definitely check it out anytime, i'm in OCMD.

    It's got neon colors for the "Action" label, glassed-in yellow fins, and a pink leash. crazy board.

    Private message me for interest or offers, or for my phone number.
    got any pics i am interested

  3. Hmmm... you know somewhere out there is grom who is broke and cant afford a surfboard who would love that. If you can't find a buyer I'm sure you could make some kids year...

    Just a suggestion.

    BTW, It's an incredible feeling.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    Hmmm... you know somewhere out there is grom who is broke and cant afford a surfboard who would love that. If you can't find a buyer I'm sure you could make some kids year...

    Just a suggestion.

    BTW, It's an incredible feeling.
    true story.

    if it comes to that i would not mind that at all. but for now im gonna try to get my electric bill paid for november :P

    i have pics on the comp, do i have to upload them to insert them in the forum?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    true story.

    if it comes to that i would not mind that at all. but for now im gonna try to get my electric bill paid for november :P

    i have pics on the comp, do i have to upload them to insert them in the forum?
    Here you go man.... you can just attach it or host it & post it. Here is a good hosting site for your pic... http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/2175..._2245.JPG.html

    I understand about the bills... been there. Good luck man.

  6. #6
    thanks dude!
    okay here's some pics. like i said, it's been abused!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Salisbury, MD
    Posts
    1

    Counter offer

    How 'bout $40 ?

    DWATT






    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    Hey guys. I have this 6'6" bob webb "action" board laying around and I need to get rid of it. It's got really thick, boxy rails and a pintail. It's seen its share of abuse, and it is apparent. I'm trying to get rid of it though, so $75 takes it. You can definitely check it out anytime, i'm in OCMD.

    It's got neon colors for the "Action" label, glassed-in yellow fins, and a pink leash. crazy board.

    Private message me for interest or offers, or for my phone number.

  8. #8
    ya man, deal, ill take anything for it, private message me. I really don't care too much about the money, though i would like a lil something for it. But ya, it needs someone who is willing to give it some TLC and some attention in the water! I never ride it, never really toy with it either. I tried fixing it up a lil, but to someone still progressing in their surfing, I just don't really find the time to ride it.

  9. #9
    i live in OC, 27th street, it's 6'6" by...prolly 21" and 2 1/4" i gotta take a look at it when i get home.