LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old school board for sale

Hey guys. I have this 6'6" bob webb "action" board laying around and I need to get rid of it. It's got really thick, boxy rails and a pintail. It's seen its share of abuse, and it is apparent. I'm trying to get rid of it though, so $75 takes it. You can definitely check it out anytime, i'm in OCMD.

It's got neon colors for the "Action" label, glassed-in yellow fins, and a pink leash. crazy board.

Private message me for interest or offers, or for my phone number.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    Hey guys. I have this 6'6" bob webb "action" board laying around and I need to get rid of it. It's got really thick, boxy rails and a pintail. It's seen its share of abuse, and it is apparent. I'm trying to get rid of it though, so $75 takes it. You can definitely check it out anytime, i'm in OCMD.

It's got neon colors for the "Action" label, glassed-in yellow fins, and a pink leash. crazy board.

got any pics i am interested

3. Hmmm... you know somewhere out there is grom who is broke and cant afford a surfboard who would love that. If you can't find a buyer I'm sure you could make some kids year...

Just a suggestion.

BTW, It's an incredible feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    Hmmm... you know somewhere out there is grom who is broke and cant afford a surfboard who would love that. If you can't find a buyer I'm sure you could make some kids year...

Just a suggestion.

BTW, It's an incredible feeling.
    true story.

if it comes to that i would not mind that at all. but for now im gonna try to get my electric bill paid for november :P

i have pics on the comp, do i have to upload them to insert them in the forum?

5. Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    true story.

if it comes to that i would not mind that at all. but for now im gonna try to get my electric bill paid for november :P

i have pics on the comp, do i have to upload them to insert them in the forum?
    Here you go man.... you can just attach it or host it & post it. Here is a good hosting site for your pic... http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/2175..._2245.JPG.html

I understand about the bills... been there. Good luck man.

thanks dude!
    okay here's some pics. like i said, it's been abused!

sick stick

Images
    If that was a single fin I would have taken it off your hands . I would do like MoFo says hand it down if you due without the cashola

dimensions

what are the dimensions. Where do you live?

Counter offer

How 'bout $40 ?

DWATT

Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post