LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboarddude View Post
    i'm beggining to think that my problem is with this particular BZ model.especially after i read EcSponger's post about his experience with this same model.upon thinking back,this board has not held an edge even on some waste high & smaller waves i've ridden.i can recal SEVERAL time leaning way to the side to just try to keep the board were i wanted it & still having it slide out froim under me.sometimes i was leaning so far that others noticed & wanted to know why i was riding so distorted on the board.i have lost complete confidence in this model BZ & will definately not take it out in big surf again cause i can't depend on it holding an edge & eatin it over & over in big surf gets old quick in a session
    Holy run on sentence batman...

Like others have said, give other models a try and see what you like.

i ride cresent tails cause battails tend to slip out and lose control when in the barrel

Images
    bodyboarddude...check your PM

Talking

Pm'd ya back chuck white.

Images
    I hav an older custom x triple x with a bat tail... I havent body boarded for like 8 years is that a good board??

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    I hav an older custom x triple x with a bat tail... I havent body boarded for like 8 years is that a good board??
    custom x's are great boards,but i'm unfamiliar with that particular model.i'm kinda in the same boat as you mooseknuckle,i bodyboarded all through the 80's then stopped.i wanted to start again & bought new stuff in late '04,but haven't really dove in seriously till this past summer.in '04 on i would do a day here & there,but this year,there are times when i was in the water 5 days in a row & going strong through september.the only reason i'm not going now is i have no budget for a full suit now,so i had to stop when the springer wasn't enough

I love my No.6 covenant. I used to have trouble making some sections using a crescent on swell 10ft+. Now, I'm getting ahead of the sections enough to even get some large turns in. The bat tail does also make it really nice when riding backwards.

Images
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Nov 6, 2009 at 07:22 PM.

Images

Talking

i love Matt Johnsons youtoob video post with the guys ridin lunch trays!!! funny as hell.i'm gonna get one of those,damn things probably hold a better edge than this damn BZ i'm ridin now